AZ RecruitmentDen Haag, Nederland
- Contact nameJulia Hristova
- Soort baanFull Time
- Dringend Nee
- Toestand Actief
- LocatieOverig / Amsterdam
- KwalificatieUniversiteit en hoger
CONTRACT: Directly with the employer, Full-time
WORKPLACE: Hybrid (3 in office, 2 at home), office location in Amsterdam, NL
BENEFITS: €58.320 – €71.280, Learning budget, Home2Work travel compensation, Pension plan
Exchange program possibility, Visa sponsorship is an option (relocation is not offered).
What are you going to work?
We are looking for the .Net Test Automation Engineer who can and will bring the Quality Engineering to the next level! To achieve 100% automation testing and continuous integration, you have a strong know-how on developing software while implementing testing methodologies and integrating Quality Engineering practices. If your pro-history shows us developing and enhancing test automation frameworks, while coding and debugging in .NET is a smooth sailing for you, then let’s have some chat.
Our business partner, your employer
You come across a scaling-up company, with fresh and young environment, striving to complete the tasks in its most effective way. The blockage of the small rules and unclear procedures does not exist: efficiency is what matters. Here, the tech-squad works on a permanent full-team basis, while the operational department typically consists of part-time students, who add on the dynamics and bring the international vibes to the office. It is a warm, relaxed and welcoming environment with a collaborative and entrepreneurial tech-team, where everyone is encouraged to join in.
What are you going to do?
Your primary responsibilities are to design, develop and maintain automated test applications using xUnit/nUnit for the unit and integration testing. Your work will be closely with the developers and the product owners. You will specify the document requirements and the user cases. Then you will be creating the software test plans, the test cases and scripts. Another part of your job is to address the technical difficulties by researching the issue, looking for a solution, and also debugging the code. Your work is as in independent mode, so in a close team setting.
What do we ask for?
As we, so your future employer appreciates your expertise and personal skillset. To make it happen, we have to ask for:
While the hard skills are important…
- You have the expertise in Object-Oriented Programming, Analysis and Design, and Test-Driven Development;
- Your work history demonstrates Continuous Integration & Delivery, Microsoft .NET, and C#;
- You are skilled in unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing;
- Your English, as in speaking, so in writing is smooth (must) and if you speak the Dutch (pré) will be great;
- You are at least a Bachelor in Computer Science (or related) and you followed some valuable courses after it.
…the soft skills are equally essential.
- The smooth interpersonal skills are fundamental for the work with team mates, product owners, clients…;
- The team-player attitude and initiative, but also the ability to work fully independent are all a key factor;
- The strong time management and multitasking skills are vital to prioritize and manage the workflow effectively.
‘R U In?
Pick up your CV and just mail it to us. Questions? We want to answer them all in our first video call. If your application is a match, we will contact you back as soon as possible. What’s next? First, you meet the Test Lead and Test Automation Engineer to discuss your personal ambitions and experience. After that, get ready to get thoroughly technically tested by the QA Lead and the Test Automation Engineer. At last, you meet the team, including Test Automation Engineers and Developers, to get to know them better before starting. When all is said and done, if “the feel good” feeling is for every party, then we get the real party started!
We wish you lots of success in the application process!
- Niet angeboden
- Mogelijk in overleg