AZ RecruitmentDen Haag, Nederland
- Salaris€50K-€70K gross per year
- Contact nameDragomir Dimov
- Contact phone+31685581050
- Soort baanFull Time
- Dringend Nee
- Toestand Actief
- LocatieWerk van thuis / Zuid-Holland
- KwalificatieCollege, University and higher
What are you going to work?
Our client has built a unique platform which supports the authentication of art. They strive to create an objective, data-driven truth regarding the authenticity of art around the world. For this, they use the newest technologies to help digitize and support artists around the world.
Welcome to this unique Art platform! The life of art, providing our users authentic art information in one click.
Over het bedrijf
It is a young company based in the heart of the Tech community of The Hague Tech. It is a well-funded start-up based in New York, London and in the Netherlands, consisting of a team of passionate people about art and IT. The board consists of renowned people from the art community and are set to build a centralized platform which supports artists and collectors worldwide in the authentication of art.
With their diverse team with different nationalities, strong academic background and empowered mindsets, they are currently expanding with multidisciplinary software engineers including: backend, frontend, QA and CTO.
The company itself is located in the political heart of The Netherlands, The Hague. The Hague was Europe’s 4th fastest growing tech hub in 2018 and the city is on a mission to accelerate innovation and talent. The company office is situated in The Hague Tech – the tech hub for international and diverse community of entrepreneurs, freelancers, start-ups, scaleups, corporations, governments, and more. It is a remote work, which could be considered as partial, as the team meets every week at least once in person. That way you can build your network, build your business, and build your friendships.
By this function
As an experienced C# Developer, you help further develop the client’s cloud based application to efficiently gather, manage and use data for their users. They are set to launch the MVP in the coming months. You will be working in a multidisciplinary, open-minded, and dynamic team that is on a mission to digitize the way artists catalog and verify their art.
What do we ask for?
Customers appreciate your knowledge, drive and expertise. To start and to be successful in your role, we ask:
- B.Sc. OR M.Sc. degree in Computer Science and Engineering;
- +/- 4 years of work experience as a .NET / C# developer;
- Knowledge and interest in the Microsoft Azure platform;
- Knowledge of REST API;
- Knowledge of GIT;
- 36 – 40 hours per week availability;
- You have a DevOps mindset and treat your data tooling as any other product, worthy of CI/CD practices.
- Experience with AGILE/SCRUM (pre);
- Your communication skills are excellent.
- Even as an experienced engineer, you are open to learning, and you do not shy away from any challenge..
What does this mean for you?
AZ Recruitment & Arbeidsbemiddeling is a Dutch based recruiting company which connects job seekers with high quality employers. Our goal is to connect the most suitable candidates with trusted employers. You will not be employed by AZ Recruitment & Arbeidsbemiddeling, your contract will be with our client. In addition to our employment services, we can give an advise on career opportunities, employment legislation and social security.
What is offered here for you?
Beside the multidisciplinary, open-minded, and dynamic team of colleagues; Beside the (mainly) remote work; Beside the great tech community by The Hague Tech; Beside the opportunity to participate in the making of this truly unique Art platform, you will also be offered:
- Competitive salary up to €70k gross annually;
- Good secondary conditions of employment;
- 25 holidays and 8% holiday pay;
- A new and fast Work laptop;
- Space to further develop yourself personally and professionally;
- A sea of technical issues to tackle;
- A young and empowered team;
- Lunch, snacks and drinks (the coffee is amazing!) provided in the office;
‘R U In?
Feel free to send us a message with your CV via the application button. Ask questions if you have. Then we will contact you back as soon as possible.
The application process:
The application procedure consists of 6 steps. If we have a good click in the current step, then we move on to the next. The steps are:
- You apply, we assess your application and reply within a few days;
- We schedule the first call. We are curious about you, and you can also ask your questions;
- Introduction: We meet face-to-face. We sense whether we match and we discuss your submitted code;
- Second meeting: In this part of the process, you present yourself to the team;
- Afterwards, if all of us have the positive feeling, our partner makes you an offer;
- After all, you can start the new chapter!
We wish you lots of success in the application process!
- Niet angeboden
- Mogelijk in overleg