AZ RecruitmentThe Hague, Netherlands
- Contact nameDragomir Dimov
- Contact phone+31685581050
- Job TypeFlex with an Agency Clause
- Urgent No
- Status Active
- QualificationNo education requirements
- Job LevelsEntry Level
Where are you going to work?
Are you a go-getter, flexible and physically strong? I have work for you! Recently we are looking for warehouse workers for the region of Apeldoorn. Our client is known as one of the correct temporary employment agencies in the region which offers work for longer time, possibility for accommodation and payment of the salaries on time. In this position you will be placed at a food processing and food storing plant which operates all seasons long.
What are you going to do?
The work can be very diverse. Here you can think about packing, stacking, labeling, arranging boxes, eventually (simple) operating with the machines. The work is on regular shifts, 40 hours from Monday to Friday. When it is busier you could be asked to work also on Saturdays. The Saturdays are payed additionally. The warehouse is a cooler place due to the character of the goods they are storing.
- Working days: from Monday up to Friday. Saturday in discussion (for 125%).
- Working times: from 6.00 up to 15.00.
- Working duration: all-season, for a long time.
What do we ask for?
- English or Dutch language for communication at work (minimum level);
- Physically strong and in condition to do get the job done;
- Work experience in the Netherlands is a pre;
- In possession of all the needed documents to work in the Netherlands (BSN, bank account, health insurance. The Insurance is mandatory and in case you do not have it, the employment agency can offer a basic insurance for €25,83 per week via HollandZorg);
- The possession of a driving licence B is a very useful advantage;
- You have a flexible mindset and you can work good in team.
What does this mean for you?
AZ Arbeidsbemiddeling is a Dutch based recruiting company which connects job seekers with high quality employers. Our goal is to connect the most suitable candidates with trusted employers. You will not be employed by AZ Recruitment & Arbeidsbemiddeling, your contract will be with our client. In addition to our employment services, we can give an advise on career opportunities, employment legislation and social security.
What is offered here for you?
- You will be working for a correct employer;
- You receive a flex contract for a long time and with enough hours (around 40 per week);
- Remuneration and secondary working conditions according to the CLA;
- Possibility for accommodation by the employer (€ 380 per 4 weeks, maximum 2 persons per room);
- Transportation organized by the employment agency is possible;
- Pleasant working environment.
Your salary (incl. paying out the holiday allowances and paying out the excess of the statutory holiday days) comes approximately at the amount of € 370 net per week based on 40 hours per week. This includes the health insurance and excludes the rent.
‘R U In?
Simply send us a message with your CV via the application button. Ask your questions if you have. Then we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Not offered
- Possibility to offer