AZ RecruitmentThe Hague, Netherlands
- Salary€550-€650 nett per week (based on 40h)
- Contact nameDragomir Dimov
- Contact phone+31685581050
- Job TypeFlex with an Agency Clause
- Urgent No
- Status Active
- LocationSouth Holland
- QualificationDriving licence B (+E), Senior Vocational
- Experiences2 Years
Where are you going to work?
You are an experienced mechanic? You want a reliable employer, who arranges everything for you, from A to Z? You want to do your work and to feel safe with your employer? No problem – you have it! Our business partner is a trusty and experienced staffing provider in the Netherlands which recruits its people from all over Europe. They can arrange the housing for you, they can arrange the tools, they can arrange the transportation, and of course – the work and the salary. All this in the heart of the Dutch shipbuilding industry, in the surroundings of Rotterdam.
What are you going to do?
As a professional Ship Repair Mechanic, you can expect a stable job for a long term, with 40 working hours per week and possibility for overtime. With no matter if you have your own place, or you need a company house, your transportation to work is for free, or it will be covered if you use your own car. Your job includes:
- disassembling and mounting propeller shafts, bushings and bearings.
- disassembly and assembly of coolers.
- disassembly and assembly of rudders, bushings and bearings.
- the maintenance of the ramp winches, axles and engines.
What do we ask for?
- 2-5 years of experience as a mechanic
- Good commands in Dutch or English is a must
- Work clothing is a must
- Own work gear/tools is a plus, if you don’t have it, it will be arranged.
- Driver’s license is an advantage
– VCA IS NOT REQUIRED!
What does this mean for you?
AZ Arbeidsbemiddeling is a Dutch based recruiting company which connects job seekers with high quality employers. Our goal is to connect the most suitable candidates with trusted employers. You will not be employed by AZ Recruitment & Arbeidsbemiddeling, your contract will be with our client. In addition to our employment services, we can give an advise on career opportunities, employment legislation and social security.
What is offered here for you?
- A labour contract with a certified employer where everything, from A to Z, is arranged;
- Weekly salary on time, €550-€650 nett per week (based on 40h);
- If you need accommodation, it is for free;
- If you need a company transport, it is for free;
- If you travel with your own car, it is paid €0,19/km from home to work;
- If you don’t have your own work gear / tools, you can rent on fair price;
- Collective health insurance, if you don’t have an individual one.
‘R U In?
Hit the “Apply” button and mail us your CV. Ask your questions if you have, send us a portfolio. Then we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Not offered
- Possibility to offer