AZ RecruitmentThe Hague, Netherlands
- Job TypeFull Time
- Urgent Yes
- Status Active
- LocationSouth Holland
- Job LevelsEntry Level
CONTRACT: DIRECTLY WITH THE CLIENT
LOCATION: regio PAPENDRECHT
Where are you going to work?
Do you already have some experience in printing work or are you willing to gain it? Are you a tech-person? What about working for the world’s best-known game heroes? Then we have you covered!
Our business partner is an American-made subsidiary of a famous Japanese-born brand in the gaming business. In 2023, they bought a newly built industrial facility next to the other factory they have, nearly 5 times bigger than the first. They equipped both of their print-production plants with the most modern industrial prepress, press and postpress techniques and set them ready to work.
What are you going to do?
As a Print Production Worker you will be working in a team and independently in the following areas: setting up the printing press, producing orders and checking the quality. Also, you will take care of keeping the machines clean and ready to work.
What do we ask for?
- Preferably you have technical experience or relevant education.
- Must speak and write well in English or Dutch language.
- Must be able to work according to the work schedule.
- Good to have experience with printing work.
- Living in the area of Alblasserdam, Sliedrecht, Dordrecht, Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Ridderkerk, etc…
What does this mean for you?
AZ Recruitment & Arbeidsbemiddeling is a Dutch based recruiting company which connects job seekers with high quality employers. Our goal is to connect the most suitable candidates with trusted employers. You will not be employed by AZ Recruitment & Arbeidsbemiddeling, your contract will be with our client. In addition to our employment services, we can give advice on career opportunities, employment legislation and social security.
What is offered here for you?
You will be a team member of a global, well-growing international company, a leading player in the game industry. Involved in their production process, you enjoy the benefits of the Grafmedia Collective Labor Agreement, where your function will start at a salary level C.
- A long-term job with a possibility to grow internally and to develop to e permanent contract;
- Annual one-term gross bonus apart from your holiday allowance;
- 36 hours working week, where your time is divided in two shifts.
‘R U In? Grab your CV and mail it to us. If your application fits, we will contact you soon.
We wish you lots of success in the application process!
- Not offered
- Possibility to offer