AZ RecruitmentThe Hague, Netherlands
- Contact nameDragomir Dimov
- Contact phone+31685581050
- Job TypeFreelance
- Urgent No
- Status Active
- LocationWork from home
- QualificationUniversity and higher
What are you going to work?
We are looking for the communication expert who understands the software development industry and can easily communicate with the online and offline media in EU and UK on that topic. The person who can develop relations between the client, the journalists and influencers, the branch organization, stakeholders and the policy makers.
About the company
Our client is a pioneering digital communication agency, founded in 1998. They imagine, create and execute digital communication campaigns clients across various sectors and industries within Europe. This means research of the needs and the customer’s digital landscape, create an appropriate digital communication strategy and implement this strategy by creating digital tools and assets. They run a new project of one of the EU software associations.
For the project
This European software development associations has started a project related to the EU & UK markets. With this project the Association aims to establish itself as a leading advocacy voice and to position themselves as the focal point in consumers’ conversation. The activities within the project will be related to topics, as Software Developers’ Challenges, Market Situation, Data Protection & Privacy, Cybersecurity & Encryption, AI & Machine Learning, Digital Healthcare, Broadband Infrastructures, Digital Skills & Workforce, the Digital Services and the Digital Markets acts.
We are living in the modern times where “digital” means advantage. Almost everything today in Europe is digital. The company itself is located in Brussels, Belgium, but you perform your work from your (home)office, using your own office infrastructure, computers, computer hardware & software and office equipment, and mobile phone. You can perform your work from anywhere in Europe, as long as you have access to the internet and your devices.
By this function
For this project we are looking for a Public & Media Relations Expert with knowledge on the media market within Europe and UK. Someone who will be responsible to provide related information to targeted media (traditional & online), someone who knows both EU and UK media landscapes and who can also develop the relations with journalists and media within the software industry, operating in London and Brussels.
What are you going to do?
- Developing the relationships with online and offline media and journalists, both for the EU and UK market;
- Increasing the media presence by performing outreach activities regarding the press and media outlets;
- Participating in defining overall communication approach and PR strategy;
- Coordinating informational events related to the software industry across EU and UK;
- Communicating with the specific groups of the EU agencies, EU-members’ state authorities and UK officials;
- Cooperating with Copywriters and Content Strategists on message and content creation;
- Reporting to the Account Manager about the project development.
What do we ask for?
To start and to be successful in your role, we ask:
- You are already registered as a freelancer and you are available to work on a fully remote basis;
- You have gained solid experience within the PR and Media Relations roles;
- You have related experience within the EU domain and also in UK;
- You can demonstrate deep knowledge on the media targeting the software or the software industry;
- You feel comfortable communicating with partnering organizations, as EU agencies, state authorities and UK officials;
- You can easily collaborate with the targeted Online & Offline media, providing them ready messages for publishing;
- You are able to coordinate online and hybrid events on the project topic – the Software industry;
- You have excellent understanding as on the Offline media, so on the Digital Communications;
- Ideally, you are familiar with the regulations and acts on the field of the digital services and markets in EU & UK.
Are you the expert we are looking for? Read what is offered and how to apply.
What does this mean for you?
AZ Recruitment & Arbeidsbemiddeling is a Dutch based recruiting company which connects job seekers with high quality employers. Our goal is to connect the most suitable candidates with trusted employers. You will not be employed by AZ Recruitment & Arbeidsbemiddeling, your contract will be with our client.
What is offered here for you?
You will be an integral part of a highly creative and very successful team in an exciting and fast-paced environment. Involved in a variety of industry and business contexts, you will be driving change for clients, for our client, and for yourself. The company aims to offer you an inspiring virtual environment that gives access to horizons that matter to you as well as the opportunity to work virtually. If you’re in the middle of your career, between jobs or just looking for new freelance opportunities, this may fit perfect for you.
‘R U In?
Feel free to send us a message with your CV with your motivation. Ask questions if you have. Then we will contact you back as soon as possible.
The application process:
The application procedure is 100% online and consists of 4 steps. If we have a good click in the current step, then we move on to the next. The steps are:
- After sending your CV and after an initial positive assessment, we shall contact you for a further introductory conversation;
- The introductory conversation will be via telephone or a video call from us. We can discuss your skills, details and options over the phone/video;
- Afterwards, you will have a conversation with the Account Manager you will be working with;
- After all, you will receive your offer from the company by e-mail, and a Framework Service Contract.
Onboarding and contract
With the offer, you will receive a Framework Service Agreement for performing freelance work. To sign your contract, you don’t need to be physically present in Belgium, you can send it by post or e-mail or you can sign it digitally. The agreement is made in English language, complies with the Belgium commercial law and has the conditions of a service contract. After signing and sending the agreement starts the onboarding procedure.
We wish you lots of success in the application process!
- Not offered
- Possibility to offer