AZ RecruitmentThe Hague, Netherlands
- Contact nameJulia Hristova
- Job TypeFull Time
- Urgent No
- Status Active
- LocationOther / Utrecht
- QualificationUniversity and higher
CONTRACT: Directly with the employer, Full-time
WORKPLACE: Hybrid, office location in Utrecht, NL
BENEFITS: €51.840 – €71.280, Learning budget, Work-at-Home budget, Travel compensation,
12+1 salaries, Pension (1% own contribution), Additional insurances, Laptop for work, Visa sponsorhip on offer (relocation not).
What are you going to work?
We are looking for a seasoned .Net Developer with interests in the most modern tools and techniques in the real estate business of today. The driving tech force, who can provide valuable experience, knowledge and skills in the making of an innovative and efficient solution, enriched with the latest AI. Can you be the human touch behind this top-tech project? We will be happy to assist you to start this journey!
Our business partner, your employer
It is a small and close-knit team of internationally-minded R&D experts, providing comprehensive but reliable data and applications for a top-notch player on the real estate market. With their innovative approach, they change the way how the market sees and operates with the data in the real estate business, making it easy to understand and more practical than ever before. Working with them brings their partners to the level, where the maximum is achieved.
What are you going to do?
The task of the .Net Software Engineer is to navigate the development within the entire project lifecycle: from updating the existing functionalities, through improving the on-going processes, yet shaping the path for new techniques and the building of the new product. The responsibilities include:
- Development of API’s, tools and applications by clean and efficient C# coding;
- Making of the unit and integration tests, contributing to the technical design documentation;
- Developing high-end product design patterns and architectures;
- Reviewing and debugging the codes of other data-, back-end and front-end engineers;
- Coaching and providing guidance to the junior Software Engineers;
- To chip in and have a hand into fresh hack ideas and codefests.
What do we ask for?
As we, so your future employer appreciates your expertise and personal skillset. To make it happen, we have to ask for:
While the hard skills are important…
- Must: Extensive experience in C#/.Net coding, with proven track record in API-development and testing;
- Highly valued: Demonstrated work history with various programming languages and frameworks;
- Must: BSc. in Computer Science or related;
- Fluency in English language is a must, mastering the Dutch is highly valued.
…the soft skills are equally essential.
- The excellent communication skills are essential to work smoothly with your team mates and the stakeholders;
- You can demonstrate a team-player attitude and initiative, yet you are able to take the ownership at work;
- With a curious mind, you are eager to learn new things and skills.
‘R U In?
Pick up your CV and just mail it to us. Questions? We want to answer them all in our video call. If your application is a match, we will contact you back as soon as possible. What’s next? First, you speak to the CTO of our business partner. After that, get ready to get your technical skills thoroughly tested. At last, it is the time for the cultural fit assessment. When all is said and done, if “the feel good” feeling is for every party, then we get the real party started!
We wish you lots of success in the application process!
- Not offered
- Possibility to offer