AZ RecruitmentThe Hague, Netherlands
- Salary€525-€625 nett per week (based on 40h)
- Contact nameDragomir Dimov
- Contact phone+31685581050
- Job TypeFlex with an Agency Clause
- Urgent No
- Status Active
- LocationGelderland / Flevoland / Limburg / Overijssel / Utrecht / North Holland / Drenthe / Groningen / South Holland / Zeeland / North Brabant / Friesland
- QualificationDriving licence B (+E), VCA (Basis, VOL, VIL-VCU)
Where are you going to work?
You have already some experience in this work? You want a reliable employer, who arranges everything for you? You just want to do your job and to feel safe with your employer? No problem – you have it! Our business partner is a trusty and experienced staffing provider in the Netherlands which recruits its people from all over Europe. They can arrange the housing for you, they can arrange the tools, they can arrange the transportation, and of course – the work and the salary. With no matter if you live in your own place or you need accommodation, you will work on a reasonable distance and time to your workplace. And you will be hired for a long period.
What are you going to do?
The projects can be newly built, or re-built, or renovated buildings for living or commercial purposes, on various locations in the Netherlands. As a Flat Roof Worker you work on hights, and have experience with insulating the roofs with bitumen insulation rolls, using a heat gun. You can expect 40 working hours per week, but overtime is also possible. There are various project across the country. It is a job for a long-term. Your work will consist of:
- Cutting the insulating material and covering the roof with the rolls.
- Working with the heat gun on the bitumen materials.
- Placing and removing the scaffold roof-edge protection.
What do we ask for?
- 1 or more years of experience with bitumen roof insulations.
- VCA diploma is required. If you don’t have it, the course will be organized for you.
- English or Dutch speaking, B1 level or higher.
- Driving license B is a plus.
- Not being afraid of hights.
- Excellent skills to start and finish the task on time, and to keep the appointments done.
What does this mean for you?
AZ Arbeidsbemiddeling is a Dutch based recruiting company which connects job seekers with high quality employers. Our goal is to connect the most suitable candidates with trusted employers. You will not be employed by AZ Recruitment & Arbeidsbemiddeling, your contract will be with our client. In addition to our employment services, we can give an advise on career opportunities, employment legislation and social security.
What is offered here for you?
- A contract with a certified employer where everything, from A to Z, is arranged;
- Weekly salary on time, €525-€625 nett per week (based on 40h);
- If you need accommodation, it is for free;
- If you need a company transport, it is for free;
- If you travel with your own car, it is paid €0,19/km from home to work;
- Collective health insurance, if you don’t have an individual one.
Working on a ZZP basis is also possible, if you are registered. Your rate can be discussed upon application.
‘R U In?
Hit the “Apply” button and mail us your CV. Ask your questions if you have, send us a portfolio. Then we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Not offered
- Possibility to offer