AZ RecruitmentThe Hague, Netherlands
- Salaryto be discussed
- Contact nameDragomir Dimov
- Contact phone+31685581050
- Job TypeFreelance
- Urgent No
- Status Active
- LocationWork from home
- QualificationUniversity and higher
- Experiences5 Years
- Job LevelsUpper Management
What are you going to work?
Do you enjoy working on projects for some of the world’s best-known companies, projects that drive and shape their presence in the European Union and across the globe? If your answer is “yes”, then we have what to offer you!
About the company
Our client is a pioneering digital communication agency, founded in 1998. They imagine, create and execute digital communication campaigns clients across various sectors and industries within Europe. This means research of the needs and the customer’s digital landscape, create an appropriate digital communication strategy and implement this strategy by creating digital tools and assets.
We are living in the modern times where “digital” means advantage. Almost everything today in Europe is digital. The company itself is located in Brussels, Belgium, but you perform your work from your (home)office, using your own office infrastructure, computers, computer hardware & software and office equipment, and mobile phone. You can perform your work from anywhere in Europe, as long as you have access to the internet and your devices.
By this function
As a creative director you have very strong project management and organizational skills. You should have a real understanding of today’s digital landscape, be proactive, you are experienced and open to challenges. You will have the opportunity to work within a multi-cultural team, for international clients as well as to explore numerous aspects of digital communications.
The position is suitable for already established freelancers based anywhere across Europe. What you can do with us is to become a leading member of an international and English-speaking team at the leading digital agency in Brussels.
What are you going to do?
- Gain strategic understanding of client needs and focus;
- Identify and plan what improvements should be made in the client’s creative team;
- Expand the client’s pipeline and services based on new trends and market needs;
- Expand the client’s network to ensure they always have access to the right level of personnel;
- Manage, train and recruit the client’s creative and production teams;
- Manage and recruit network of suppliers;
- Gain understanding of Project Profitability to evaluate relevant suppliers;
- Build relationships with clients to ensure on-going feedback and constant improvement of the services;
- Integration with the rest of the organization;
- Create and develop creative vision and concepts for clients;
- Ensure that vision is followed coherently throughout the whole process of the projects;
- Oversee and participate on the creation, implementation and improvement of systems in his team;
- Data analysis of reported feedback from clients.
What do we ask for?
The client will appreciate your knowledge, drive and expertise. To start and to be successful in your role, we ask:
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time;
- Excellent time and resource management abilities with great financial and administrative skills;
- Ability to work with international clients and manage a multi-cultural project team of freelancers;
- Digital marketing literacy, social media communication & strong affinity with web technologies;
- Understanding of the EU bubble is a great asset;
- Persistency and drive to see the job through to the end;
- At least 5 years of experience in conceptualization of digital campaigns;
- Capacity of digesting key topics and messages and to create concepts for 360 campaigns;
- A natural communicator with excellent command of English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
Do you enjoy working digital with some of the best-known companies and official European bodies? Read what is offered and how to apply.
What does this mean for you?
AZ Recruitment & Arbeidsbemiddeling is a Dutch based recruiting company which connects job seekers with high quality employers. Our goal is to connect the most suitable candidates with trusted employers. You will not be employed by AZ Recruitment & Arbeidsbemiddeling, your contract will be with our client. In addition to our employment services, we can give an advise on career opportunities, employment legislation and social security.
What is offered here for you?
You will be an integral part of a highly creative and very successful team in an exciting and fast-paced environment. Involved in a variety of industry and business contexts, you will be driving change for clients, for our client, and for yourself. The company aims to offer you an inspiring virtual environment that gives access to horizons that matter to you as well as the opportunity to work virtually. If you’re in the middle of your career, between jobs or just looking for new freelance opportunities, this may fit perfect for you.
‘R U In?
Feel free to send us a message with your CV and motivation via the application button. Ask questions if you have. Then we will contact you back as soon as possible.
The application process:
The application procedure is 100% online and consists of 5 steps. If we have a good click in the current step, then we move on to the next. The steps are:
- After sending your CV and after an initial positive assessment, we shall contact you for a further introductory conversation;
- The introductory conversation will be via telephone or a video call from us. We can discuss your skills, details and options over the phone/video;
- In case needed, in your email you will receive online assessment tools to test your personality and skills;
- Afterwards, you will have a conversation with the Client Service Director you will be working with;
- After all, you will receive your offer from the company by e-mail, and a Framework Service Contract.
Onboarding and contract
The offer is still not a contract. You will receive a Framework Service Agreement for performing freelance work. To sign your contract you don’t need to be physically present in Belgium, you can send it by post or e-mail or you can sign it digitally. The agreement is made in English language, complies with the Belgium commercial law and has the conditions of a service contract. After signing and sending the agreement starts the onboarding procedure.
We wish you lots of success in the application process!
- Not offered
- Possibility to offer