AZ RecruitmentThe Hague, Netherlands
- Contact nameAda Flores
- Job TypeFreelance
- Urgent No
- Status Active
- LocationWork from home / Other
- Job LevelsMiddle Management
What are you going to work?
We want a Creative Director with a great sense of vision, able to create a top-notch concept and bring it into fruition. You shape the digital presence of some of the world’s best-known companies, European associations and organizations across the globe, and you inspire with fresh ideas. Sounds like you? Then we have what to offer!
Our business partner, your contractor
Our business partner is a Brussels-based pioneering digital communication agency, founded in 1998. They imagine, create and execute digital communication campaigns with clients across various sectors and industries within Europe. This means research of the needs and the customer’s digital landscape, create an appropriate digital communication strategy and implement this strategy by creating digital tools and assets.
What are you going to do?
As a Creative Director, you will create and develop inventive visions and concepts for clients and ensure that the vision is followed coherently throughout the whole process of the project. Moreover you must have the ability to build relationships with clients to ensure ongoing feedback and constant improvement of the services. You need to oversee and participate in the creation, implementation and improvement of systems, while working in a young creative team of remote-based open-minded digital professionals.
What do we ask for?
The position is suitable for already established freelancers based anywhere across Europe. Being a freelancer means someone with an already registered own legal entity, or working via umbrella/payroll company. Working as a Freelancer means getting paid upon issued invoice and enjoying the freedom of working for yourself.
Further, we appreciate your knowledge, drive and expertise. To start and to be successful in this role, we ask for:
- Extensive experience in the conceptualization of 360 digital campaigns and creating concepts;
- Capacity to gain a strategic understanding of client needs and focus, and develop creative vision of the project;
- Skills to interpret the concepts to the teams, convert them into plans and integrate them in the projects;
- Ability to ensure that vision is followed coherently throughout the whole process of the projects;
- Knowledge of how the European public administration and the big companies work is a must;
- You are able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks at the same time;
- Excellent time and resource management abilities with great financial and administrative skills;
- Digital marketing literacy, social media communication & strong affinity with web technologies;
- A natural communicator with excellent command of the English. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
What do you get?
Via AZ Recruitment you can become a member of an international English-speaking team at this leading digital agency in Brussels. Through this you can develop your skills in everything digital, from social media management, event activation to digital research, design and project management. The contract is directly with the client, and we bring you there
‘R U In?
Grab your CV and just mail it to us. Don’t forget your portfolio. Questions? We will answer them all. If your application matches, then we will contact you as soon as possible.
We wish you lots of success in the application process!
- Not offered
- Possibility to offer