AZ RecruitmentThe Hague, Netherlands
- Contact nameAda Flores
- Job TypeFreelance
- Urgent No
- Status Active
- LocationWork from home / Other
What are you going to work?
Have you always been better at expressing yourself with pictures than words? We need a creative Visual Designer to make content for diverse digital channels, who enjoys working fully remote as a freelancer. Are you the one? Great! Read on.
Our business partner, your contractor
Our business partner is a Brussels-based pioneering digital communication agency, founded in 1998. They imagine, create and execute digital communication campaigns with clients across various sectors and industries within Europe. This means research of the needs and the customer’s digital landscape, create an appropriate digital communication strategy and implement this strategy by creating digital tools and assets.
What are you going to do?
As a Visual Designer you know all about the new and exciting static/motion design trends. You’re the specialist who knows how the proper design tools work and how to make eye catching illustrations. Your task is to help create designs that connect well with the content of our business partner.
What do we ask for?
The position is suitable for already established freelancers based anywhere across Europe. Being a freelancer means someone with an already registered own legal entity, or somebody working via umbrella/payroll company. Working on a freelance basis means getting paid upon issued invoice and enjoying the freedom of working for yourself.
Further, we appreciate your knowledge, drive and expertise. To start and to be successful in this role, we ask for:
- Good experience in the creation of static visuals is a must, and in motion visuals is a great asset;
- Skillful in working with the most modern designers’ tools and techniques;
- Ability to work with materials coming from online stock banks.
- Background in Digital Communications & Online Marketing, and web-related technologies;
- A broad corresponding portfolio on hand;
- Responsiveness in communication and artistic personality;
- Friendly, internationally minded team player;
- Curious mind, hungry to learn and experience new things;
- Natural communicator with smooth English language, both on paper and verbal;
What do you get?
Via AZ Recruitment you can become a member of an international English-speaking team at this leading digital agency in Brussels. Through this you can develop your skills in everything digital, from social media management, event activation to digital research, design and project management. The contract is directly with the client, and we bring you there.
‘R U In?
Grab your CV and just mail it to us. Don’t forget your portfolio. Questions? We will answer them all. If your application matches, then we will contact you as soon as possible.
We wish you lots of success in the application process!
- Not offered
- Possibility to offer